EIDF Service Status
The below represents the broad status of each service.
|VM SSH Gateway||Beta Test, not generally available|
|VM VDI Gateway||Beta Test, not generally available|
|VM Platform||Beta Test, not generally available|
|Cerebras CS-1||Available for use|
|SuperDome Flex (SDF-CS1 / Ultra2)||Available for use|
There will be a service outage on the 3rd Thursday of every month from 9am to 5pm. We keep maintenance downtime to a minimum on the service but do occasionally need to perform essential work on the system. Maintenance sessions are used to ensure that:
- software versions are kept up to date;
- firmware levels on the underlying hardware are kept up to date;
- essential security patches are applied;
- failed/suspect hardware can be replaced;
- new software can be installed; periodic essential maintenance on electrical and mechanical support equipment (cooling systems and power distribution units) can be undertaken safely.
The service will be returned to service ahead of 5pm if all the work is completed early.